Thursday, July 14, 2011

Lesson=30

Today is Day # 30!! You've MADE IT!! Can you believe it?

Today is a day to celebrate! I'm sending this out later in the day because to be very honest with you.... I'm not sure how to end our course! :(

Not very many people can stick with something for 30 days, but YOUhave shown the commitment of a champion. My friends, it takes a CHAMPION to run a business. This is why not everyone can do it... not everyone has the fortitude and the stick to it attitude that is required.

But YOU did it!

Today's topic is going to be on newsletters again. Why? Because it is such an amazing tool for connection, keeping your list healthy and really building a regular place for input and education with your clients.

Newsletters are a place to teach, give great content, ask questions, keep your clients updated on what is going on in the company and more! And here's a BIG secret- your newsletter should be 60% content, 40% relationship. One of the biggest mistakes people make when publishing newsletters is they leave out the relationship. No one 'craves' a big piece of information everyday... they crave relationship. So when you send out your content, be sure to 'sandwich' it with connection.

The layout of a newsletter is key.... have a warm and inviting opening. Then your feature article. Have a place where you update your clients on what is going on. Give input from readers. Feature a product or event. Give closing comments. It's that easy!

If you market makeup, software, clothing, handbags, information, massage oils, tax preparing services or anything... a newsletter is a great connection piece.

I'll close with this. The #1 key to my success through the years and my ability to stay on top of things is directly related to who I hang around with. Who is pouring thoughts into my head all day through the information I read, the relationships I keep, the media I listen to is hugely responsible for what occurs in my life. So... who are you keeping company with? Who do you listen to the most? Pay very close attention to the 5 people who influence you the most on a daily basis!

We have a community on Facebook and Twitter that has become a "Life Line" for many business owners. It's a place for support, encouragement and breaking news. It's also a great place for connection and valuable content!

If you haven't already become a part of our Inner Circle Coaching group, where I'm sharing videos every single week and a live call once per month- come on over NOW! :)

http://www.arealchange.com/blog/inner-circle-coaching

If you've never had anyone believe in you..... you do NOW! I believe in you, your dreams and your passions! It is an honor to call you my friend! God bless you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment