Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Anti-aging

Any other skill than medical has nothing to do with the human life. That includes the consideration on anti aging mentality. On the other hand, the medical skill concerns greatly with it. You should not kill human beings with the skill that has been devised to help human beings. The physicians should be selected from the group of persons who are excellent with intelligence and its application as well. If you or your children were born dull or had found having no sense in medical practice, it is necessary to give up this profession. If these persons ever exercise the medical practice, they would not be able to realize the importance of it and might easily hurt people who were born with the love from heaven. It is the sin and might disturb deeply the intention of the heaven.
-------
Would there be any chance for the persons who are born dull? And he reaches to 75 yeas old os that he requires some anti aging tactics? Yes, there are. Every person has their role to serve the society they live in. I have assigned to distribute the wealth that my father had accumulated. I am 68 and had done that. How I am myself? Well tell you the truth, I have never thought that my final years are like this. Then, have I been dreaming any? No, I have not. I have been living without firm intention nor firm objective at all. Then my old
He was 84 at the time of this writing

Hello, this is Ekken!
days, or should I say that the days after retire, is so miserable in a sense. I cannot travel, eat, drink or see what I wish.
Am I unhappy? No, I don't think so. Yesterday, I was watching TV. Yes, I do so during lunch time. The guy who has succeeded in building musium for tin-plate toys said; "Happiness is not the money, not the house or cars that you are holding but the awareness of itself".

Hey, this is deep, right? So, I am not unhappy, at the least. I am happy for I can communicate with you. I am happy for I can walk and can eat, listen what my children says and . . . .

Those are my anit aging measure and I enjoy them daily.
Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment