Tuesday, February 28, 2012

IMAGINE

Have you ever wondered what you will do with the hundreds or thousands of friends in your friends’ list? This morning, my creative mind was inspired by this curiosity. You might want to join to explore the thousands of possibilities that our creative mind can do.

First, I was tempted to sort out all my friends based on my perception. You might not be able to imagine which category or what category I will designate for each one of you. Since I haven’t started doing it, your suggestion is very much welcome.
But this morning, I want to let my imagination entertain me and you if you wish. Anyone who will feel offended can delete me. ;)
Let’s begin:
If I have to imagine that all my friends can be books, I will have hundreds of collections of beautiful, colorful, enchanting and entertaining and probably whatever kind of books you need.
(What kind of book will you be?)

If I am an architect, engineer or designer and create a house and choose you as materials, I will have the best ever house in the whole universe which everyone will wish to have. (What material will you be?)

If I am a gardener and plant you in my garden, what a wonder to behold, it is beyond imagination.
(What will you be?)

If I am a composer and a musician and turn you into songs and instruments, I could make the whole world sing and dance and turn their sorrows into joy. (Will you be a song or a musical instrument?)

I can turn you into everything that my imagination can create but it will just be in my mind.
But there is something I can do and given the time to do it, I would wish to write a story about each of you.
Hundreds or thousands of beautiful stories of wonderful people whose life entwined with mine.

One story with thousands of characters in their journey in search of their hearts desire. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment