Sunday, January 8, 2012

FRIENDSHIP ROSE

The friendship rose so precious and rare
I send my friends so you will know I care
A friendship rose I nurtured in love
With a sprinkling of grace from God above.
We have given ourselves time to adjust
Our friendship is grounded solid in trust
Sitting for hours in the shade of a tree
Sharing books of poetry in a cool breeze.

My friendship rose is a gift real and sincere
I pray it will bring happiness and good cheer
May my gift of friendship become a part
And find a place to grow within your heart.
This friendship rose I now extend
Bringing love and happiness without end
Making your tomorrow a brighter day, I pray
And never look back, we are not going that way.

Living by Faith
"The friendship rose I send from my heart"
~~Somehow they know what you need
And the right things to say.

Pink is for the laughter and love
You feel when they are around
Sharing ... talking ... listening
Or sometimes without a sound.

Lavender is for the serenity
You feel within your heart
From knowing someone cares
Even when you are miles apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment